ARE YOU REALLY EATING GLUTEN-FREE?
Almost all of us socialize around food. But if you are sensitive to gluten or striving to avoid it to improve your digestion and your overall health, eating out can be especially challenging. Have I got good news for you! You CAN have a social life without compromising your heath. Here’s how:
Dr. Tom O’Bryan, of TheDr.Com is a trusted resource for gluten-sensitivity and celiac disease and offers the following Top 6 questions and tips when dining out to to keep yourself healthy while also enjoying eating out and socializing.
1. What is in your salad dressing? Seems safe, but be wary. Salad dressings, french fries, soy sauce, sushi rice, soups because there may be gluten added to all of these.
2. Do you have Gluten Free soy sauce? If they do, make sure to ask them to bring it to you in its original package. If they don’t, I’d suggest sending it back.
3. Do you serve gluten free alcohol? When out for a social occasion remember that not all rums are made equal and neither are all wines. Do your research in advance and ensure that you ask for the brands of alcohol you know are safe for you.
4. Is your brown rice, corn tortilla, or any grain you think is safe, gluten free? Ask your waiter or the manager if you can see the actual package the product came in to ensure that there are no hidden sources of gluten.
5. Are you familiar with what ingredients do and don’t have gluten in them? If your server is not knowledgeable enough to give you a high degree of confidence, don’t be shy. Ask to speak to a manger so you can get the answers you need. You’d be amazed how open and thankful the staff usually are to the opportunity to learn so that they can more helpful to their next patron with a gluten sensitivity.
Extra Tip: When you are at a Certified Gluten Free Restaurant, they may use ingredients that still cause your GI disruption for some people, like Potato Starch. So be sure to ask exactly what they use if you know you have an issue with any ingredient that may be “Hidden.”
ARE YOU READY TO HEAL YOUR BODY AND HEAL YOUR LIFE?
I am guiding others to making successful and sustainable changes with my signature group program.
If you still haven’t been able to reach your health goals and if you are ready and want to:
Skyrocket your Energy
Clear your Thinking
Flatten your Belly
Get Excited about Life
I encourage you to join an inspired community of like-minded people ready to transition to transformation. Because the program is intimate and “very hands on” by me. I have limited the number of participants to ensure everyone receives the support and guidance they need. You get one-on-one guidance but pay a group rate which is significantly less. This is a great deal and rare offering for anyone interested in joining our community.
Will you be one of them? I only have 5 spots left! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to transition to transformation with my affordable and practical program where I share successful and strategic secrets that transformed my health and my life and I know it will transform yours too! Don’t put off improving the quality of your health and your life one more day!
If you are serious about healing your body and your life, register NOW! Still not sure if this is right for you right now?
Click here for a free no-obligation 15 minute chat.
SIMPLE AND SATISFYING SUMMER SOUP RECIPE
If you’re like me, you don’t really want to spend an awful lot of time preparing food. I’d rather spend the time doing things that excite and energize me. That doesn’t mean I’m willing to sacrifice taste or nutrition. That’s why I have created several 5 ingredients or less soups, sides, sauces, smoothies and snacks.
I’m sharing with you today, one of my favorite summer soup recipes; one of the “bonus” recipes I’m offering to participants in my program.
Click here for the recipe .
To your health and happiness,